These are by far my favorite Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers. They are so moist and come together quickly. The feta gives them so much flavor and we love them served with a drizzle of a spicy mayonnaise and a handful of seasoned potato wedges. Let me show you how I make them.
Ingredients needed to make this recipe
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients. They include:
- Lean Ground Turkey
- Canned Spinach, drained
- Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Garlic Powder
- Seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Oil, for pan frying
- Spicy mayonnaise or other dip, for serving
- Rolls, Lettuce, etc., if desired
How to make Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
The first step is to gently mix together the burger ingredients. You will need to squeeze as much of the liquid from the spinach as you possibly can using your hands or paper towels.
Be sure everything is well incorporated so that every bite has both spinach and feta. Season well with salt and pepper.
I use kitchen scale to portion the mixture into two large burgers.
Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil. I prefer olive oil for the flavor, but you can certainly use vegetable oil if that is what you have on hand. Use the spatula to flatten the patty and cook until golden. Flip and repeat, cooking until a kitchen thermometer reaches 165 degrees. Allow to rest for a minute or two before serving.
Doesn’t that look amazing? Those bites of spinach and feta were so delicious.
Drizzle with a spicy mayonnaise or your favorite dressing and serve with potato wedges. I also love this one with sweet potato fries. In that case, maybe a drizzle of Ranch.
Did you make my Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought.
Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
- Mixing Bowl
- Non Stick Skillet
- 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- 3/4 c Canned Spinach drained, squeeze dry and chopped
- 2 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the burger. Divide the mixture into two equal balls.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat and add oil.
- Add the two balls into to the oil and using your spatula, flatten into burgers.
- Cook until golden, flip and repeat, taking care to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Allow to rest for a minute or two.
- Drizzle with a spicy mayo. Serve alone or on a roll with lettuce and a side of potato wedges.