There are no words that could convey how much I love this Easy Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe. Dipped in warmed marinara sauce, they are simply delicious! This one utilizes a dried stuffing mix, like Stove Top Stuffing. It already comes with all of the seasonings built in! Let me show you how I make it.
Ingredients you’ll need to make this recipe
- Chicken Stuffing Mix – be sure to get a mix and not just bread cubes. We want that seasoning that’s included.
- Large Eggs
- Butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan
- Salt – not too much, the stuffing mix is already plenty salty
- Canned or Frozen Spinach (defrosted) and squeeze of any liquids
- Boiling Hot Water – use as much as you need to moisten the stuffing
- Marinara, warmed for serving
How to make my Easy Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe
Combine all ingredients and allow it to sit until the breadcrumbs absorb the liquids. If they are still too dry, you need to add more hot water. The mixture should be soft and moist going into the oven.
I use a small cookie scoop to make the balls and then rolls them smooth with my hands. They do not spread, so you can really load up the baking sheet.
So now they are ready to bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes or until just golden and set.
Here is what they look like baked.
All that’s left is to warm your marinara. I just use my favorite jarred grocery store brand here.
Look at that texture! These are such a fun and delicious appetizer.
Did you make my Easy Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought.
Easy Spinach Stuffing Balls Recipe
- Lined Sheet Pan
- 6 oz Stuffing Mix with Seasonings
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 c Boiling Hot Water or enough to achieve moist stuffing
- 1/4 c Butter melted
- 1/2 c Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 7 oz Spinach squeezed dry
- Marinara warmed for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with either parchment or a silicone mat.
- Combine the ingredients for the stuffing balls, adding enough boiling hot water to moisten the stuffing cubes. Allow to sit for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. This will allow the mixture to absorb the moisture and let you know if you need to add more.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place mounds onto the lined baking sheet and then roll with your hands to form smooth balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until firm and golden.
- Serve with warmed marinara.
Leave a Reply